JUCY Cruiser: Milford Sound Coach Cruise Coach ex Queenstown
Relax on board the modern JUCY Cruiser! Settle into our glass roof coach and enjoy the scenery, a wonderful commentary and a journey of a lifetime.
The tour begins with a two hour journey through rural farmland and mountains through to the township of Te Anau.
After a refreshment stop in Gateway to Fiordland, the expedition continues northward towards Milford Sound along the eastern shores of Lake Te Anau. The Milford highway enters Fiordland National Park via the Eglington Valley and arguably the start of the most stunning and majestic portion of the trip. Some would say this is one of the world's most spectacular drives!
Along the way numerous stops will be made for photos and short nature walks before arriving at the main event - Milford Sound! Jump on board the Maidn of Milford travel the length of the fiord to the Tasman Sea stopping by some of the outstanding nature features, waterfalls and seal colonies during the cruise.
You can purchase snacks, drinks and espresso coffee from the on board ''Lil Miss Lucys'' eatery or simply avail of the complimentary tea and hot water.
If you're feeling like a treat, why not visit the on board Cookie Time bar selling delicious freshly baked hot cookies and ice cream!
- Departs Queenstown 9:45am summer, 7:35am winter
- Central hotel pickup & drop off
- Comfortable glass roof coach with spaciously arranged seating
- Forward viewing coach camera
- Scenic photo stops & short nature walks
- Boat cruise of Milford Sound
- Complimentary tea & hot water. Espresso coffee is available for purchase (on cruise)
- Optional fly backs can be arranged with True South Flights
- Coach & Cruise day tour to Milford Sound
- Day 1 : Coach & Cruise Day Tour to Milford SoundDeparts Queenstown 9:45am summer, 7:35am winter. Central Hotel Pickup & drop off. Comfortable glass roof coach with spaciously arranged seating. Forward viewing coach camera. Scenic photo stops & short nature walks. Spectacular boat cruise of Milford Sound. Complimentary tea & hot water. Espresso coffee is available for purchase (on cruise). Optional fly backs can be arranged with True South FlightsMeals :None
Summer - Pickups from Central Queenstown bus stops and major hotels start 9.10am
Winter - Pickups from central Queenstown bus stops and major hotels start 7.00am
Summer - Departs Queenstown 9.45am
Winter - departs Queenstown 7.35am
Lunch not included
Customers welcome to take a packed lunch on board the cruise
Delicious hot and cold lunch options, fresh cakes, snacks and drinks, both alcoholic and non alcoholic available to purchase on board