JUCY Vista: Milford Sound Coach Cruise Coach ex Queenstown
Travel in style on a comfortable glass roof coach. Sit back and enjoy the scenery, a wonderful commentary and a journey of a lifetime.
Departing Queenstown the journey begins with a stunning ride between the Remarkable mountain range and shores of Lake Wakatipu with views across the water to the rugged Eyre Mountains beyond. After the small township of Kingston at the end of the lake we follow a broad valley south until we turn west towards Te Anau at the end of the Eyre Mountains.
After a refreshment stop in Te Anau the journey continues northward towards Milford Sound along the eastern shores of Lake Te Anau. The Milford highway enters Fiordland National Park via the Eglington Valley and arguable the start of the most stunning and majestic portion of the trip. Some would say this is one of the world's most spectacular drives.
Along the way numerous stops will be made for photos and short nature walks. Arriving at Milford Sound you'll be dropped off at the Milford Sound Visitor Centre where you'll depart on a cruise of Milford Sound. The cruise travels the length of the fiord to the Tasman Sea stopping by some of the outstanding nature features, waterfalls and seal colonies during the cruise.
- Departs Queenstown 7:30am summer / winter
- Central Hotel Pickup & drop off
- Comfortable coach with spaciously arranged seating and glass roof
- Forward viewing coach camera
- Scenic photo stops & short nature walks
- Boat cruise of Milford Sound
- Includes lunch on board the cruise
- Complimentary tea & hot water. Espresso coffee is available for purchase (on cruise)
- Optional fly backs can be arranged with True South Flights
per adult from
- Coach, Cruise and Lunch
- Day 1 : Coach & Cruise Day Tour to Milford SoundDeparts Queenstown 7:30am summer / winter Central Hotel. Pickup & drop off in comfortable coach with spaciously arranged seating. Coach features include glass roof and forward viewing coach camera. Scenic photo stops & short nature walks in the National Park. Boat cruise of Milford Sound includes lunch on board. Complimentary tea & hot water. Espresso coffee is available for purchase (on cruise). Optional fly backs can be arranged with True South FlightsMeals :None
01 October - 30 April - Central Queenstown Accommodations from 06.45am
01 April - 30 September - Central Queenstown Accommodations from 7:00am
01 October - 30 April - Departs Queenstown 7:20am
01 April - 30 September - Departs Queenstown 7:35am