Kumeu Wine Adventure
When you book with WineVentures you are guaranteed a fully escorted wine tour with a maximum of 6 people. Shirley, a wine industry professional, will personally guide you around West Auckland with a tour that includes lunch, scenic views, and up to eight premium wine tastings from each cellar door visited. At the end of your tour we will drive you back to your central Auckland location.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Premium wine tastings at wineries
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kumeu, Kumeu, North Island
Our wine tour will visit three vineyards in Auckland focusing on the Kumeu sub region. The tour will visit a selection of the following wineries: Babich, Coopers Creek, Kumeu River, Villa Maria and Westbrook.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Auckland Ferry Terminal
Departure Time :1:45 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.