Lake Rotorua Paddle Boat Cruise
Cruise the waters of scenic Lake Rotorua on a modernized replica of a Mississippi River paddlewheel steamboat! Enjoy a delicious, gourmet meal about this luxury vessel! See Lake Rotorua’s signature sights including Kawaha Point, Sulfur Bay and mystic Mokoia Island, as well as the Rotorua’s lakeshore scenery.
per adult from
What's included :
- One-hour paddle boat cruise on Lake Rotorua
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Let your imagination float to the days of steamboats and luxury travel with a breakfast or lunch cruise on board the only paddlewheel boat in Rotorua! This authentic replica of the American boats made famous in Mark Twain’s yarns blends authentic, 19th-century details with modern conveniences to create an unforgettable Kiwi pleasure cruise - you’ll find a large dining room, two bars and plenty of spots to soak in the sights!
You’ll dine on a gourmet meal made from the finest New Zealand-grown produce, enjoying the world-famous Kiwi hospitality and the elegant comfort of this unique replica from a bygone era. As your captain steers you in sight of the majestic Kawaha Point, Sulfur Bay and mystic Mokoia Island, he’ll provide an entertaining narrative about the lake and picturesque Rotorua Town.
Take in the lake’s magnificent scenery, and keep an eye out for wildlife! Bring your cameras, as you’ll be privileged to photo opportunities unique to this one-of-a-kind Lake Rotorua sightseeing experience. Book your passage today—this is a Rotorua activity not to be missed!
Departure Point :Volcanic Air, City Lakefront Lakefront Drive, Rotorua 3010, New Zealand
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.