Lord of the Rings Tours - One Day in Middle Earth (Full Day)
• Take in the diverse landscape of an ancient beech forest, braided rivers and glacier-carved valleys.
• Explore the unique flora and fauna and get up close to animals and birdlife.
• Explore Gladden Fields, Ford of Bruinen and Argonath, Isengard, Amon Hen, the Misty Mountains and Ithilien in one day
• Handle and photograph $15000 worth of weapon and costumes
• View "Top Secret" items from the movies
• Entertaining and Knowledgeable guides. Your guide will help you relive the action for your camera
• Travel in small groups for a personal and interactive experience
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guided Tour
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- No Smoking
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Queenstown Trail, Queenstown area, Queenstown 9300 New Zealand
In the morning, we travel to locations around Queenstown. See and experience some of the spectacular landscapes featured in the films such as The Argonath (Pillars of the King), The Gladden fields and the Ford of Bruinen. Our knowledgeable guides will share information about each location and help uncover the secrets behind how each area was transformed into Middle Earth and let you relive the action for your own camera.
In the afternoon, journey with us deep into Middle Earth, encounter Isengard, Amon Hen, The Misty Mountains and Ithilien! Stories and secrets will be shared by guides who have great insight into the filming.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :The Station - Home of Shotover Jet in Queenstown, Corner of Shotover & Camp Streets, 25 Shotover Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.