Love in the Air Christchurch Helicopter Flight with Port Hills Landing
Love is....in the Air
Want to propose or simply impress someone with a truly magical experience they will never forget? A helicopter flight from Christchurch to the city's highest peak offers inspirational scenery and awesome photo opportunities.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Te Ahu Patiki / Mount Herbert, Charteris Bay 7672, New Zealand
Wanting to propose or simply impress someone with a truly magical experience they will never forget? A flight over Christchurch to land on the highest peak, Mount Herbert for a picnic and bubbles is just the thing!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Christchurch, Christchurch, Canterbury Region, South Island
You will fly over Christchurch and soon understand why it is affectionately known as the Garden City, with a multitude of parks appearing beneath you. Views of the lush banks of the Avon River and the beautiful botanical gardens make Christchurch truly a delight to see from above..
Then it’s on to the beautiful Port Hills to land on Mt Herbert the area’s highest peak, which rises on the southern side of the crater rim of Lyttelton Harbour. From the summit you will enjoy spectacular 360 degree views encompassing Governors Bay and Quail Island as well as the Canterbury Plains and the majestic Southern Alps. Or we could fly you to a stunning secluded bay in the Banks Peninsula not accessible by road.
At your chosen destination you will receive a complementary luxury food platter and small bottle of Melton Estate Summer Love sparkling wine. Enjoy an intimate, relaxing environment while you take in the beautiful views.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :73 Grays Road, Yaldhurst, Christchurch 8042, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in good weather conditions, please dress appropriately for the outdoors with warm clothing and wear sunscreen
- Minimum age to consume or buy alcohol in New Zealand is 18 years old. Please carry ID.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infants under the age of 3 years or under 18kg are required to be seated on paying adults lap and secured with a safety belt. Infants over that age and weight will be required to sit in a seat and a fare be paid.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Vaccine Passes and mask wearing will be required to enter our premises or aircraft. This will be verified by staff upon arrival. This excludes individuals with an exemption or children under the age of 12. Please use the New Zealand Covid 19 tracer app
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.