Maori Rock Carvings Scenic Cruise
Ernest Kemp Cruises cruising Lake Taupo for over 30 years. We specialise in visiting the Maori Rock Carvings daily. Enjoy the history of the area and this unique replica steamboat. Friendly skipper and crew offer a live commentary and a colour brochure explaining the meaning of the carvings. Lots of great photo opportunities with viewing and seating both inside and out. Bring a towel in summer months your skipper may decide there is time for a swim in our crystal clear lake.
Complimentary tea, coffee, hot chocolate and cookies. Free wifi on board.
4 cruises daily in the summer months, from 90 - 120 minutes. Our popular 5 pm Cocktail Cruise includes a couple of complimentary glasses of wine or beer and pizza, this is all included in the ticket price. Sit back and relax you will have great experience on board Ernest Kemp Cruises.
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Complimentary tea, coffee, hot chocolate and cookies. Free Wifi on board.
- Entry/Admission - Maori Rock Carvings
What's excluded :
Stop At: Maori Rock Carvings, Lake Taupo, Taupo New Zealand
Sit back and relax cruising picturesque Lake Taupo to visit the famous Maori Rock Carvings with Ernest Kemp Cruises. Enjoy complimentary hot beverages, Free Wifi. Cruises between 90 -120 mins. Great photo opportunities. Comfortable seating inside and out. Live commentary of the lake and history of the local area.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Ernest Kemp Cruises, Berth 2/65 Redoubt Street, Taupō 3351, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Well behaved dogs welcome.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers