Marlborough Sounds Greenshell Mussel Tasting Cruise from Havelock
Enjoy the natural beauty of the Marlborough Sounds, at the top of New Zealand's South Island, with this indulgent Greenshell Mussel Cruise. The cruise features freshly steamed mussels paired with a glass of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc for the ultimate wine/food match. Relax and unwind while you cruise the tranquil Pelorus Sound and Kenepuru Sound aboard our launch MV Spirit on this half-day tour, departing Havelock. Learn about local history, visit a mussel farm and take in the stunning scenery.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Live commentary on board
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Greenshell Mussel Daily Cruise
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Greenshell Mussel Daily Cruise, C Pier, Havelock Marina, Havelock 7100 New Zealand
The Greenshell Mussel Cruise is a half-day Marlborough Sounds cruise featuring freshly steamed mussels paired with Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc and a mussel farm visit, while you cruise the tranquil Pelorus Sound and Kenepuru Sound aboard our luxury launch.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Greenshell Mussel Cruise, Pier C Havelock Marina, Havelock 7100, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of two people
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please check in for this cruise is 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.