Martinborough Winery and Foodie Tour
This tour combines behind the scenes experiences at FIVE of the regions best artisan foodie producers. The tour covers a wide range of products and allows guests to get up close and personal with the owners and staff who pour their heart and soul into these fantastic foodie creations.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Tasting fees (cheese, wine, olive oil, craft beer)
- Professional guide/driver
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation for the duration of the tour (private vehicle)
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic beverages, olive oils and food to take away are available to purchase (optional) at own expense.
- Taste the bountiful produce of the Wairarapa region on this full-day tour. In a comfortable vehicle, enjoy a scenic drive over the Remutaka Ranges before tantalising your taste buds with tastings at FIVE of our Tasting Partners. Visit some of the oldest vines in the region and see the winemaking process - all while tasting Martinborough’s fine wines, as well as visits to Olivo for an extra virgin and infused olive oil tasting, Martinborough Brewery craft beer paddles and a cheese experience with C'est Cheese topped off by a vineyard restaurant lunch.
Please note specific activity partners may differ from advertised as they are subject to availability.
• Stuart Macaskill Lakes Viewpoint, Unnamed Road, Pakuratahi, Upper Hutt 5018, New Zealand
• C'est Cheese, 19 Fitzherbert Street, Featherston 5710 New Zealand
• Margrain Vineyard, Cnr Ponatahi & Huangarua Rds, Martinborough New Zealand
• Martinborough Brewery, 10 Ohio Street, Martinborough 5711 New Zealand
• Olivo, 136 Hinakura Road, Martinborough 5784 New Zealand
• Schoc Chocolates, 177 Main Street, Greytown 5712 New Zealand
• Mixed cheese platter - A platter of locally made cheeses served with quince paste and crackers.
• Vineyard platter - Shared antipasto with a range of food (cured meats, dips, cheeses, olives, breads etc)
• Extra virgin and infused olive oil tasting - Taste o range of Olivo's extra virgin and infused Olivo oils (eg vanilla, lemon or saffron)
• Chocolate tasting - Tasting experience at Schoc where you can try a variety of the exotic bars made on site.
Departure Point :Wellington i-SITE Visitor Information Centre, 111 Wakefield Street, Te Aro, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
For hotel pick up please wait for your Zozo Travel driver guide in the lobby or main hotel entrance.For cruise pick up please wait at the Private Tour Waiting Area at the cruise terminal. DO NOT get on cruise shuttle. For specific pick up time and locations please contact Zozo Travel directly.Ports
- Wellington Cruise Terminal, Aotea Quay
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age in New Zealand is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (Vegetarian options available)
- Dress code is casual/comfortable
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.