Matakana Art and Wine Escape
• Pick up & drop off from Auckland Central Hotels.
• Complementary Snacks & Water.
• Luxury Transport From Auckland
• Honey Centre Tour & Complementary Honey Jar
• Vineyard Lunch (Extra Cost)
• Sculptureum Admission.
• Wine Tasting at Matakana's Top winery
• Chocolate Tasting at Award Wining Chocolateirs & Hot Chocolate Drink
• Hockey Pokey Ice Cream at Giapo
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Driver/guide
- Bottled water
- Lunch (if option chosen)
- Wine tasting
- Alcoholic Beverages
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Sculptureum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sculptureum, 40 Omaha Flats Road, Matakana, Auckland 0986 New Zealand
After 10 years of development Anthony & Sandra Grant opened their private Sculpture gardens and art gallery to the public. This location includes two out door sculpture gardens and six indoor galleries from all over the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Matakana Village, 2 Matakana Valley Road, Matakana, Auckland 0986 New Zealand
Chocolate Tasting at Warkworth's iconic Chocolate center.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please send us the name of your hotel so we can arrange for your pick up.Ports
- Viaduct Marina, 220 Quay Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years for wine tasting.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.