Milford Sound Grand Tour Helicopter Scenic Flight Departing from Milford Sound
Combine all that Milford Sound is famous for into one flight! Explore Mitre Peak, the Sutherland Falls, and Tutuko Glacier. A minimum of two passengers are required for this flight to go ahead.
per adult from
Duration 45 minutes
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- This is not a private flight.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fiordland National Park, Fiordland National Park, Southland Region, South Island
Combine the Mitre Peak, Sutherland Falls and the Glacier Galore scenic flights. Landings at Sutherland Falls and also a snow landing (weather permitting).
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Lake Quill, Southland 9679, New Zealand
Explore the well know Lake Quill.
Departure Point :Milford Sound Airport, Milford Sound 9679, New Zealand
Departure Time :Milford Sound Grand Tour Helicopter Scenic Flight Departing from Milford Sound
7/30/2020 - 10/5/2023
Monday - Sunday : 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Sturdy footwear and a jacket are recommended.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- The health of our staff is of upmost importance. If you are feeling unwell or showing symptoms please do not come to our workplace.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.