Milford Sound Walking Tour with Round-Trip Scenic Flight from Queenstown
Experience the Milford Sound Track in this special tour. Fly from Queenstown to Milford Sound where you will be met by your local guide and transferred by ferry boat to the famous Milford Sound track. You will then walk on the track for 1.5-2 hours to the Giant Gate Waterfall. Enjoy the spectacular views at this unique location.
What's included :
- Scenic flight
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
Stop At: Milford Sound, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park 9679 New Zealand
An hour prior to the departure time you will be called for a weather check, as flights are subject to weather. If the weather is suitable, you will be picked up from your accommodation at approximately 7:05am, from which you will be taken to the hangar.
Once checked in, board your 40-minute scenic flight from Queenstown to Milford Sound where you will experience the majesty of the Fiordland National Park.
Stop At: Milford Track, Glade Wharf, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
You will then walk to the Giant Gate Waterfall which is a 1.5–2-hour gentle walk. Then, walk back to the end of the track and then get taken to the Airstrip to meet your plane.
Stop At: Milford Sound, Milford Sound, Southland Region, South Island
Once you reach Milford Sound you will be met by your local guide and taken by ferry boat to the Milford Sound Track.
Stop At: Milford Sound Scenic Flights, Queenstown New Zealand
After boarding your flight you will be taken back to Queenstown by scenic flight. Once arriving in Queenstown we will take you back to your accommodation by a complimentary transfer.
Departure Point :39 Lucas Place, Frankton, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up commences approximately 30-60 min prior.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers