Milford Track Day Walk
This section of the track offers a taste of one of the world’s most famous walks and is ideal for anyone on a day trip to Milford Sound or staying overnight at Milford Sound Lodge and looking to explore further.
This section of the track is flat and easy-going, and in under two hours, you can reach Giant Gate Falls, one of the highlights of the Milford Track. Allow 3-4 hours for the return hike. The perfect family-friendly adventure in Milford Sound.
What's included :
- Boat Transport to Milford Track
What's excluded :
Stop At: Fiordland National Park, Fiordland National Park, Southland Region, South Island
More than a day hike, this is a day hike on the world-famous Milford Track.
Just a 10-minute boat journey across Deepwater Basin in Milford Sound will have you at Sandfly Point and ready to explore a day walk on the Milford Track.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Milford Sound, Milford Sound, Southland Region, South Island
Visit the famous Milford Sound, and experience a cruise, day walk and stay the night
Duration: 8 minutes
Departure Point :75 Deepwater Basin Road, Southland 9679, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides