Mitre Peak Helicopter Scenic Flight from Milford Sound
Depart Milford Airport and track west along Milford Sound, climb alongside Bowen Falls and Mitre Peak for some great views of the sound and its towering peaks before returning to our Milford base.
Minimum of two passengers are required for this flight to go ahead.
per adult from
15 to 25 minutes
What's included :
- Landing and facility fees
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- This is not a private flight.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fiordland National Park, Fiordland National Park, Southland Region, South Island
For the entire duration of this flight you will be in the Fiordland National Park experiencing unique views.
Pass By: Bowen Falls, Fiordland National Park, Milford Sound 9679 New Zealand
The Bowen Falls are Milford’s highest waterfall. Plunging 162m from a hanging valley into the head of Milford Sound, it is a site to be seen!
Pass By: Milford Sound, Milford Sound, Southland Region, South Island
Spend time exploring Milford SOund from above during a helicopter scenic flight.
Pass By: Mitre Peak, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
Mitre Peak is a main attraction at Milford Sound. The mountain rises vertically out of the ocean to 5,560 feet (1,690 m).
Departure Point :Milford Sound Airport, Milford Sound 9679, New Zealand
Departure Time :Include a Remote Landing 7/30/2020 - 10/28/2021
No Remote Landing Included 7/30/2020 - 10/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- The health of our staff is of upmost importance to us so we can continue to provide a safe ans efficient service. If you have symptoms or are feeling unwell please do not come to our workplace.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.