Mt. Te Aroha Bike Hire & Tours
Bike and Hike tour is designed to experience the great New Zealand outdoors first hand which takes you to the hidden gems which otherwise are difficult to access with more traditional way of travelling. The E biking along the breathtaking Kaimai ranges will overwhelm you, The flora & fauna along the way will please you. Come & experience the trip of a lifetime
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- BIKE & KAYAK
Bike & KAYAK adventure to the rewarding views
Meet us at 48 Rewi St. Te Aroha. Enjoy up to 37 Km self guided E Bike ride (One way) on the Hauraki Rail Trail along the Kaimai ranges and countryside with unsurpassed views. Brunch at 'The Old Forge Kitchen' After taking a break move onto the next leg and Kayak (Self Guided) in the winding Waihou river with amazing views of Mt. Te Aroha after a historic town tour with Kelvin from Adventure Te Aroha
We will fit you on the bikes before you leave the shop. Full instructions will be given on how to use an e-bike and there is an opportunity to try one in case you are unsure.
Fitness level: Moderate.
Minimum 2 people
Duration: Approximate bike and Kayak trip (Incl brunch) time: 6-7 hours
Shuttle if required: POA
Includes: helmets, locks, and meal vouchers.
Departure Point :48 Rewi Street, Te Aroha 3320, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not available to non swimmers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.