Mustang V8 U-Drive - Highlands Motorsport and Tourism Park
A world-class tourism destination just 45 minutes from Queenstown Airport, Highlands Motorsport and Tourism Park is home to a range of exceptional experiences which are exciting for the whole family. From the moment you arrive, you’ll be looked after by their friendly team – treating you to some authentic kiwi hospitality!
Voted the #1 Thing to Do in Cromwell by TripAdvisor, Highlands – Experience the Exceptional is conveniently located along SH 6 in Cromwell in beautiful Central Otago. It’s a must do when you’re exploring the region – ideal for day trips because Highlands really does offer something fun and extraordinary for everyone.
So whether you’re travelling solo, as a couple, in a group, or with family, Highlands is an NZ must-do for the ride of your lives.
What's included :
- Helmet, Race suit, Race Boots and safety gear
What's excluded :
Quench your need for a thrill at Highlands with the V8 Muscle Car U-Drive experience.
This is where you can experience the pure power and roar of a real Repco V8 Muscle Car – a 5.0L V8, custom built production based race car. With your very own professional driver to guide you through 7 adrenaline pumping laps, you’ll experienceHighlands’ world-class circuit knowing you are in expert hands under safe supervision. So you can really find out what it’s like to drive Highlands – this action packed, purpose-built C track delivers a thrilling experience for all.
Departure Point :Highlands - Experience the Exceptional, Corner SH6 and Sandflat Road, Sandflat Road, Cromwell 9384, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons