Napier Deco City Town & Countryside Shore Excursion
Looking for an exciting shore excursion in Napier? Look no more!
Join this tour for exciting activities and sites such as Napier Art Deco highlights, Ahuriri Marina, the scenic Esk Valley, and the exclusive cheese and biscuits venue in a vineyard, and Napier's Bluff Hill lookout overlooking your cruise ship from above.
Don’t miss out on this wonderfully relaxing guided shore excursion.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine cheese and biscuits among the vines
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Live commentary
What's excluded :
- Wine tasting at Mission Estate
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Aquarium of New Zealand, Marine Parade, Napier 4110 New Zealand
This is the meeting point.
ALL PASSENGERS MUST TAKE THE FREE 15 MINUTE SHUTTLE RIDE INTO NAPIER.
Catch the free cruise ship shuttle into Napier and get off at the SECOND stop (Napier's National Aquarium) to meet your guide.
Stop At: Mission Estate Winery, 198 Church Road, Napier 4112 New Zealand
We will make seven stops and visit
Famous Art Deco street,
Bluff Hill Lookout - Port Napier viewing location,
Mission Estate - established 1851 by Marist bros,
Esk Valley War Memorial Church,
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Linden Estate Winery, 347 State Highway 5, Eskdale, Napier 4182 New Zealand
347 State Highway 5, Esk Valley, Eskdale 4182 ( wine cheese and biscuits/crackers location )
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Excursion will begin approximately 1 hour after the first passengers disembark ship and travel into Napier.ALL PASSENGERS MUST TAKE THE FREE 15 MINUTE SHUTTLE RIDE INTO NAPIER.Catch the free cruise ship shuttle into Napier and get off at the SECOND stop (Napier's National Aquarium) to meet your guide.We will email you through Viator the departure time of your tour (PLEASE read this carefully) to avoid confusion.Ports
- Port of Napier, Breakwater Road, Napier 4140, New Zealand
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/22/2017 - 5/22/2025
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats not available
- Advisable to bring a wind proof jacket
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- ALL PASSENGERS MUST TAKE THE FREE 15 MINUTE SHUTTLE RIDE INTO NAPIER. Catch the free cruise ship shuttle into Napier and get off at the SECOND stop (Napier's National Aquarium) to meet your guide.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.