Napier Highlights by Open Top Vintage Car
Our entry level bespoke tour, your chauffeur will show you the beauty of Napier's Art Deco buildings and then you have the option of visiting a local winery, sampling some local chocolate or take the chance to see the Hooters Showroom, a must-see for all vintage car lovers.
You can let us know your preference in advance otherwise your chauffeur will discuss the options to see what you fancy on the day.
Please note that this tour does not include wine tasting fees which will need to be paid directly to the winery on the day. On busy cruise ship days as many as half of the Hooters vintage vehicles will be out on tour so there will be a few empty spaces in the showroom, but still plenty of automobilia to see and stories to hear.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Hooters Vintage & Classic Vehicle Hire
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - The Urban Winery
- Entry/Admission - Mission Estate Winery
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Tobacco Company Building, Bridge St esquina Ossian St, Napier New Zealand
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Hooters Vintage & Classic Vehicle Hire, 27 Wakefield Street, Onekawa, Napier 4110, New Zealand
Optional - Guided tour of Hooters collection of vintage cars and automobilia. Please note on cruise ship days some of the cars will be out on tour so there will be a few empty spaces.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Urban Winery, 3 Ossian St Ahuriri, Napier 4110 New Zealand
Optional - Wine tasting at New Zealands only urban winery where Tony Bish has developed an amazing range of Chardonnays. Tasting fees apply ($5-15)
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mission Estate Winery, 198 Church Road, Napier 4112 New Zealand
Optional - Wine tasting at New Zealand's oldest winery, receive a complimentary stemless wine glass with each tasting. Wine tasting fees apply ($10 per person)
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Silky Oak Chocolate Company, 1131 Links Road Hawkes Bay, Napier 4183 New Zealand
Optional - Sample some hand crafted local chocolates with the option of purchasing something sweet for later.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Pania of the Reef Statue, 56 Marine Parade, Napier 4110 New Zealand
Pass by the iconic Pania of the Reef statue on Napier waterfront or just let your chauffeur know if you would like to stop for a closer look.
Departure Point :101 Marine Parade, Napier South, Napier 4110, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Cruise passengers - Please hop onto the free shuttle into Napier and disembark at the first stop and find Ana at the Hooters stand (see picture) to confirm your departure time.We can pick up from most accommodation within Napier City centre, Ahuriri and Taradale.Ports
- Port of Napier
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under the age of 8 must go in a hard top
- This tour is suitable for cruise passengers, times can be flexible to ensure you are worry-free
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.