My tour is aimed especially at people who speak Spanish, with personalized service and with the guarantee that the guide will always be me. For me the guide makes a difference and who creates unforgettable memories.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Personal purchases
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Napier, Napier, Hawke's Bay Region, North Island
This tour is designed to show you the main attractions of this region, the history of the 1931 earthquake, the reconstruction in an ArtDeco architectural style, know the area that was submerged before the earthquake, visit the murals created by 25 international artists, explore the Maori heavenly compass and its wood carvings.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :The National Aquarium of New Zealand, 546 Marine Parade, Napier South, Napier 4110, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
If you come by boat you must take the free bus to the city and we will meet at the Aquarium which is only 10 minutes from the port.Airports
- Hawkes Bay Airport, Napier New Zealand
- Napier Port
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/20/2019 - 6/25/2022
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 07:30 PM
Return Detail :Napier i-SITE Visitor Information Centre, 100 Marine Parade, Napier South, Napier 4110, New Zealand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.