EXTEND YOUR BOTTOM TIMES AS A NITROX DIVER
TDI Nitrox Diver course is an entry level course for divers wishing to utilize enriched air nitrox as a breathing gas, understand how the use of increased oxygen levels benefit you during diving
per adult from
What's included :
- Full Gear Hire
- Nitrox gas
- Online elearning for theory, optional classroom theory available
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from boat ramp
Gain a worldwide recognised certification from TDI the largest training agency in the world.
During this course, you will learn the benefits, hazards and proper procedures for diving with EAN 22 to EAN 40 your TDI Instructor will also cover
• Equipment considerations
• The benefits, hazards, and proper procedures for using nitrox mixes from 22 through 40 percent oxygen content
• Cylinder labeling
• Analyzing of Nitrox
Please contact New Zealand Diving for more information.
Departure Point :9/23 Morrison Drive, Warkworth 0910, New Zealand
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive to minimum open water level
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.