Ohiwa Explorer Guided Tour
We offer personalised tours with local guides who understand and appreciate the history and ecology of this beautiful natural harbour. We share stories of the land and sea and offer you the opportunity to participate in pest species control to help protect New Zealand's natural flora and fauna. Photographs are taken by our guides and supplied to you by email, free of charge.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - we provide a home baked morning/afternoon picnic on every trip, using locally sourced ingredinets as much as possible tea o
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kutarere Wharf Road, Opotiki 3198, New Zealand
Ohiwa Harbour is a natural inlet on the Bay of Plenty coast. It’s a unique natural environment with a fascinating history of both Māori and European settlement and activity.
Our two and a half hour guided tours offer you an insight into this beautiful harbour and its many islands and teh chance to participate in pest species control, thereby contributing to the health and well being of the local flora and fauna.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :KG Kayaks, Kayak Tours, Bay of Plenty,, 93 Kutarere Wharf Road, Kutarere 3198, New Zealand
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/30/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.