Original New Zealand Craft Beer Tour
Love beer – but don’t know what tickles your fancy here in the New Zealand’s craft beer scene? Want to go where the locals go off the touristy beaten track? You don’t need to head out of the city centre to experience Auckland and what it has to offer. Why not let our local guide take you to interesting pubs sampling their fare and especially their craft beer offerings. This tour showcases New Zealand’s beer brewing history, the downtown area’s history and geography with a local knowledgeable guide in small groups. Go where the locals in the know go. Starting the tour in the afternoon from the Ferry Builing, walking from establishment to establishment, meeting brewers, managers and owners for a 3 hour New Zealand craft beer and food tasting experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Tour escort/host
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- From the first beer brewed in 1770 by Captain James Cook from a NZ native tree to today’s amber and golden delicious fizziness. New Zealand is experiencing a craft beer explosion and what some are calling an "amber age of brewing". This tour takes the guess work out of what you may or may not like and shows you what NZ can offer as well as familiarising you with the downtown area. Join this tour to experience downtown’s best craft beer bars and brewers. Get the special treatment - guided by your local guide, meet those in the know when it comes to beer - the brewers, owners and bar managers and of course likeminded people in your group. A fantastic way to experience Auckland through the amber lens of our craft beer scene. A great way to spend the afternoon and maybe even finding the perfect place to return to. Meeting at the Ferry building in the downtown area at 12.50pm for a 1.00pm kick off. The tour's duration is approx. 2.5 hours. All beer and food tastings as well as the local guide are included in the cost.
Departure Point :Ferry Building under the large arch by TANK juice bar
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Same as departure
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.