A two day paddle, starting at Cherry Grove, Taumarunui (known to the local Māori as Ngāhuinga) you'll paddle along the upper Whanganui River to Whakahoro. Overnight camping at the beautiful Ohinepane Camping Ground (Toilet facilities at site).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Personal Locator Beacon
- Comprehensive safety briefing prior to departure
- Secure vehicle storage
- Hot shower on return to base
- A hot or cold refreshment at the end of your journey
What's excluded :
A two day paddle, starting at Cherry Grove, Taumarunui (known to the local Māori as Ngāhuinga) you'll paddle along the upper Whanganui River to Whakahoro.
• Lauren's Lavender Farm, 1381 River Road, Taumarunui 3991 New Zealand
Departure Point :985 State Highway 4, Manunui 3992, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up clients from their accomodation, Taumarunui New World, or Taumarunui i-Site.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/10/2020 - 10/20/2021
Monday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.