Pelennor Fields 'Lord of the Rings' Set Tour with Breakfast from Twizel
Whether you’re a LOTR fan, or simply interested in the movie industry, this tour can offer something for you. With a fantastic scenic setting and picnic breakfast the enjoy, you’ll be sure to make some magical memories.
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (upon request)
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Lord of the Rings Twizel Tour
What's excluded :
- Water (can be purchased)
- This classic tour is the tour of choice whether you’re a LOTR fan or just want to learn more about movie making, from finding locations, setting up stunts, visual effects, and finding extras for large armies! This tour takes in the all of the major scenes filmed in and around Twizel.
Discover this Lord of the Rings Tour in Twizel, New Zealand, the film location of Gondor, from Tolkein's Lord of the Rings. Have you ever wondered what goes into the making of a movie? How do you find locations, create mythological creatures, film complex stunts and what is it like to be on set? All our tours are boutique and have that personal touch, a maximum of only 8 people and, with only a short traveling time to the location, you get an informative, personal and fun LOTR experience.
Enjoy the chance to have a delicious picnic breakfast on the beautiful Pelennor fields. Breakfast menu will vary, but may include homemade muesli, filled Croissants, muffins, Danish pastry, fruit and orange juice.
Departure Point :Mt. Cook Village, Mt. Cook Village, Aoraki Mount Cook National Park (Te Wahipounamu), Mackenzie District, Canterbury Region, South Island
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Twizel Information Centre. Pickup from your hotel can be arranged upon requestAddress: 61 Mckenzie Drv, Twizel 7901, New ZealandDates: Daily excluding Wednesday
Departure Time :8:30am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.