Picton Shore Excursion Marlborough Wine Region Small-Group Tour
Taste the gourmet delights New Zealand is famous for on a wine and chocolate shore excursion to the South Island's renowned Marlborough wine region! While your cruise ship is docked at the Picton port, sip award-winning New Zealand wines at boutique wineries, sample delicious chocolates, and enjoy a personalized experience on this small-group tour. You have the option of a 5-hour tour or a 6.5-hour tour that includes a lunch stop.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Wine tastings
- Chocolate samples
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Leisure Tours, Christchurch New Zealand
After being picked up at the Picton port when your cruise ship docks, your relaxing small-group tour heads out of the city to New Zealand's world-famous Marlborough wine region.
Choose either the 5-hour or 6.5-hour tour, before returning to the Picton port by minivan. Both options include a visit to the Makana Boutique Chocolate Factory, where you’ll see delicious chocolates being made by hand. Enjoy a sample of the many varieties made here, from succulent truffles to fruit-filled chocolates and nutty bites.
Visit five to six Marlborough wineries for tastings of sparkling and dessert wines, oaked chardonnay and New Zealand’s signature wine variety, sauvignon blanc. Snacks and nibbles are available to purchase at the vineyards (own expense). The number of vineyards visited may vary, as each winery stop is relaxed and the tour proceeds at your group’s own pace.
6.5-Hour Tour with Lunch:
Choose the longer tour option to taste wines at six to eight wineries. Plus, have time to enjoy a gourmet lunch at one of the Marlborough region’s premium vineyard restaurants, featuring seasonal produce like New Zealand lamb and seafood (at own expense).
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Picton port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup Time will be advised at booking usually tour departs at 9.30am but depends on your Cruise Ships timings.Ports
- Picton i-SITE Visitor Information Centre, The Foreshore, Picton 7220, New Zealand
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.