Piha Adventure Tour
This tour will take you out of Auckland city to explore the Auckland Region. Discover Native Rainforest and Volcanic Beaches with no rushed timeline to follow. A fun and experienced tour guide will be with you for 3 key stops before setting you up on Famous Piha beach. You will learn the area and discover some very exciting places filled with those quality New Zealand views. Explore, Swim, Hike or simply Relax, we do it at your pace.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided walk to karekare falls.
- One - hour hike around a breath taking mountain top.
- Tiki Tour around Piha Beach, town and Valley.
- Free time at the beach for as long as you like, we recommend staying until the sunset.
What's excluded :
- No Food or Drink provided. Please pack your own or dine at the Piha Cafe
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Karekare Falls, 1 Lone Kauri Road, Karekare, Auckland 0772 New Zealand
Our first stop takes you into the Subtropical Wilderness of West Auckland. A short Walk under the canopy will reveal a chain of natural swimming holes, before taking you to the impressive Karekare Waterfalls. Relax or explore the area for as long as you want.ls.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mercer Bay Loop, Log Race Road, Piha, Auckland 0772 New Zealand
Mostly missed by other tour companies, our next stop includes a one – hour walk along the top of a Mountain Range. This exciting trail hangs 230m above sea level and sits between the Tasman Sea and Rainforest. With 360 Degree views of natural wonder in all direction, You will not be disappointed.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piha Beach, Piha, Auckland New Zealand
Our final stop is Piha Beach. A Volcanic and Wild Landscape that will leave you wondering if you were ever in Auckland city. Enjoy a Tiki Tour of the area before spending the rest of the day at your own leisure. Enjoy up to 3 hours of free time at Piha Beach.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Kitekite Falls, Piha, Auckland New Zealand
This is an optional add on you can do on your own while we stop at Piha.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Karekare Beach, 126 Lone Kauri Rd, Auckland 0772 New Zealand
This is an optional add on you can do on your own while we stop at Karekare #.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :229 Queen Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring plenty of water
- Good walking shoes
- Swim wear ( optional)
- dress appropriately to the weather forecast
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.