Piha Shuttle Bus
Spend the day at the beach with Trippy's Shuttle Bus Service from Auckland city to Piha. A free guided Tour around Piha is also included.
per adult from
Duration 8 hours
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- Local insight on the Piha area to explore and maximise your time!
- Return Transport
- Free Tiki Tour around Piha
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Auckland’s very own Shuttle Bus to Piha where you can stay for the day or camp overnight. Before we drop you off, enjoy a Tiki Tour around Piha’s Valley, Town and Beach to really get a feel for the place and learn how to get around. We will highlight the best places to visit and explore while recommending how you can maximize your time throughout the day.
• The Bus from Auckland will leave at 9:00 am and arrive at Piha at 10:00 am
• The Bus from Piha will leave at 4:00 am and arrive in Auckland at 5:00 pm
For queries on Surfboard rentals, Surf lessons, accommodation options and awesome hiking trails, please contact us via phone or email so we can make the most out of your time at Piha.
A return ticket will confirm your seat on the bus down to Piha and the bus back to Auckland for the date you have selected.
Departure Point :229 Queen Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Departure Time :09:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.