Piha "Wild West" - Wednesday
We are adventurous curious explorers just like you! we love seeing new places, trying new things, in a social relaxed way. We made the age range for the tour so that you can share your experience with people of a similar age where you might have similar interests and who knows you might even make some new friends too. Our trips are for everybody, people from all walks of life, travelers, locals, backpackers, couples there's room for everyone. We love the community we work in, and that's why we work with and support local small NZ business's and suppliers.
We love what we do and hope you will too.
See you soon!!
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Karekare Falls, 1 Lone Kauri Road, Karekare, Auckland 0772 New Zealand
First stop a beautiful cascading waterfall set in some lush NZ bush, soak it in, get some pictures or even take a dip.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kitekite Falls, Piha, Auckland New Zealand
Kitekite falls, walk through lush native forest and even have a swim at the waterfall (wear swimwear under your clothes) bring along a morning snack to enjoy.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Piha Beach, Piha, Auckland New Zealand
Now some time to relax in Piha, climb lion rock, go for a surf lesson or just explore the beautiful black sand dunes.
Duration: 2 hours 15 minutes
Stop At: Riverhead, Riverhead, North Island
Time for Lunch in a fantastic local brewery with amazing food and drinks in a great setting.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: North Head Historic Reserve, Takarunga Rd. Devonport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
We end the tour here, a historic location for the city of Auckland that gives panoramic views of the region, enjoy an include ferry ride back to the CBD on us.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :229 Queen Street, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :North Head, Auckland 0624, New Zealand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Guests must be aged 18 and over to participate.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.