Premium Milford Sound Cruise
Enjoy uninterrupted views of glacier-carved cliffs on your Milford Sound cruise aboard the Gem of the Sound. The Gem is Milford's only vessel with two glass roofs, guaranteeing you the best viewing opportunities in the fiord!
With spacious booth seating indoors, an open sun deck up top, a covered deck at the rear and a spacious viewing platform at the bow, your cruise comfort is guaranteed.
Visit the onboard Café Bar for an array of substantial hot and cold snacks, or simply savour a local wine or beer as you bask in the beauty of the surrounds.
The famously friendly skipper and crew are on hand to share their wealth of local knowledge, take those all important photos and join you on foredeck for the big finale as the bow noses under Stirling Falls!
If coach tour from Queenstown or Te Anau is selected, return transport in an air conditioned coach and lunch on board the two hour cruise is included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Milford Sound Cruise
- Air Conditioned Coach Transport (if coach tour selected)
- Entry/Admission - JUCY Cruise Milford Sound
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fiordland National Park, Fiordland National Park, Southland Region, South Island
Embark on a stunning tour through the National Park to Milford Sound; where the journey is just as spectacular as the destination! Take advantage of the plentiful stops along the way for incredible photo ops and short nature walks through the heart of Fiordland.
If coach tour option from Queenstown or Te Anau is selected, you will enjoy insightful and anecdotal storytelling from our experienced driver guides as they share the secrets of their beautiful back yard
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: JUCY Cruise Milford Sound, Milford Sound Visitor Centre (Terminal and Boat Harbour, 1 Milford Sound Highway, Milford 9679, New Zealand
JUCY Cruise desk in the Milford Sound Visitor Terminal.
Check in here and collect boarding passes before embarking on your cruise.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Milford Sound / Piopiotahi, Southland 9679, New Zealand
Step aboard the magnificent three deck Gem of the Sound, and enjoy a scenic cruise along spectacular Milford Sound.
Get up close and personal with the fiord's towering mountains, sheer cliffs and hanging valleys as the boat hugs the edges of the fiord throughout the two hour cruise. Feel the spray from the waterfalls that cascade from an ancient rainforest high in the mountains and look out for New Zealand fur seal colonies and occasionally dolphins swimming nearby.
As your cruise meanders past majestic Mitre Peak and as you navigate the length of Milford Sound to the Tasman Sea, let the scenery transport you back to a time of magical wilderness!
Relax in the comfortable booth seating, grab a local beer or wine from the bar, soak up the scenery from the sun deck or join the famously friendly crew for a refreshing shower as the boat noses under Stirling Falls for the refreshing finale.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: JUCY Cruise Milford Sound, Milford Sound Visitor Centre (Terminal and Boat Harbour, 1 Milford Sound Highway, Milford 9679, New Zealand
2: Athol Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
3: Kiwi Country, 63 Town Centre, Te Anau 9600, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (Child aged 5-14 years)
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 160 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Proof of vaccination will be required to join the tour, and vaccine passes will be scanned on boarding. Face masks are recommended to be worn on coaches and cruises at all alert levels (Green, Orange and Red) of the Traffic Light System
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.