Private Auckland Half Day Tour
Experience the best sights of Auckland City and the marine village of Devonport on Auckland’s North Shore on a Private Luxury Tour just for you. Be amazed by spectacular views of ancient volcanoes, the beautiful Waitemata Harbour and Hauraki Gulf, drive across the Auckland Harbour Bridge and explore some of Auckland’s most famous beaches.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fully guided Private Tour in Mercedes luxury vehicle.
- Pick-up/drop-off in Auckland incl airport/cruise terminal.
- Auckland Luxury Private Half Day Tours are 4 hours in duration
- and operate morning and afternoon with times flexible, such as 9am to 1pm or 1pm to 5pm.
- Complimentary snacks & water.
- All tours support local eco-cultural initiatives.
What's excluded :
- Possible entry fees to attractions.
- Entry/Admission - Hauraki Gulf
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hauraki Gulf, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
Keep away from the masses and explore Tamaki Makaurau (Auckland) on a Private Half Day Tour with TIME Unlimited Tours, winner of multiple global tourism awards. Your private guide will show you the most iconic highlights of Auckland as well as hidden treasures away from the crowds including beautiful beaches, panoramic views of several volcanoes and the Auckland Domain all in half a day.
On the Private Auckland Half Day Tour, experience the very best of this beautiful city with its spectacular ocean vistas, ancient volcanoes, lush green parkland, iconic landmarks, tranquil harbourside bays and a historic picturesque marine village. You’ll see why Auckland is regagrded as such a beautiful city that is regularly voted one of the most liveable cities in the world with an outstanding quality of life.
Visit the Auckland Domain (Auckland’s second-largest volcano) with views of the Auckland Museum, one of the city’s architectural icons. See the suburb of Parnell, restored in the old colonial style and with many beautiful mansions. Enjoy exploring Tamaki Drive, one of the world’s most beautiful city drives and enjoy some of the best viewpoints over the beautiful Waitemata Harbour, Hauraki Gulf and Auckland’s icon, Rangitoto as the youngest and largest volcano in the Auckland Volcanic Field.
Drive across the Harbour Bridge, spanning sparkling blue waters dotted with white sails, and explore Devonport, the picturesque old North Shore marine village nestled in the shadow of historic Mount Victoria with great cafes and boutiques. Return to your Auckland City accommodation after exploring what makes Auckland so special and unique. For pick-up or drop-off at Auckland Airport, please refer to our tour “Auckland Private Tour including Airport Transfer”.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Victoria St West opp Sky Tower, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up/drop-off in Auckland incl airport/cruise terminal.Ports
- Level 1, Ports of Auckland Building/1 Sunderland St, Parnell, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We meet and exceed all safety measures to keep both our guests and our wonderful team of guides safe. Our safety measures adapt based on requirements to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.