Private Auckland Maori Luxury Tour and Cultural Performance
Private Auckland Maori Luxury Tour and Cultural Performance ( PVTMCP )
See the very best sights of Tamaki Makaurau (Auckland) and the wild West Coast on a Private Tour with an indigenous guide plus experience the Polynesian Galleries and also a Maori Cultural Performance at Auckland Museum.
Enjoy a wonderful day of sightseeing and learning about indigenous Maori culture as you discover Tamaki Makaurau (Auckland) and Te Wao Nui o Tiriwa (Waitakere Ranges) on Auckland’s West Coast. Visit Auckland Museum with its Maori & Polynesian Gallery and experience a Maori Cultural Performance, which showcases Maori performing art and the famous Maori postural dance – the haka.
What's included :
- Entry into Auckland Museum and cultural performance.
- All tours support local eco-cultural initiatives.
- Pick-up/drop-off in Auckland incl airport/cruise terminal.
- Tour times: 9am to 5pm (flexible).
- Complimentary snacks & water.
- Entry/Admission - Auckland Harbour Bridge
What's excluded :
- Possible entry fees to additional attractions.
Stop At: Auckland Harbour Bridge, Curran St, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
Drive over the famous Auckland Harbour Bridge spanning the Waitemata Harbour
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Sky Tower, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- We meet and exceed all safety measures to keep both our guests and our wonderful team of guides safe. Our safety measures adapt based on requirements to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all.