Private Biking Wine Tour (full day) in the Marlborough Region
The deluxe guided biking wine tour of the Marlborough wine region is private touring at its best. You will be picked up from your Blenheim or Renwick accommodation in the morning and taken to our home base in the heart of the Marlborough wine region where you will meet your guide for the day. They will set you up with bikes and helmets and talk you through the plan for the day.
As this is a private tour the day plan can be flexible to accommodate your wine tastes, riding pace or photo stop requirements. You will visit 5-6 wineries on the tour, stopping at one of them for lunch. (Lunch is at your own cost). At one of the wineries, we will have either a winery tour, private tasting, blind tasting or food and wine match. This is the ultimate way to experience the Marlborough wine region. Experience stunning scenery, world class wines, friendly wineries, delicious food and relaxing biking.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine tasting charges
- Wine Experience - either a winery tour or private tasting or food & wine match
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Entry/Admission - Wairau River Wines Cellar Door
What's excluded :
- Pick up and drop off from Picton accommodation incurs a surcharge.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Vines Village, 193 Rapaura Road, Blenheim 7273 New Zealand
The Vines Village is our home base. This is the starting point for our tours. From here we will visit 5-6 wineries before returning here at the end of the day.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Wairau River Wines Cellar Door, 11 Rapaura Rd, Blenheim 7273 New Zealand
This is our favourite lunch venue for this tour. We will have a long relaxed lunch as well as a wine tasting here.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Blenheim or Renwick accommodation. Pick up and drop off from Picton accommodation incurs a surcharge.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring comfortable clothes for cycling
- It is recommended to also bring a warm top, sunscreen and sunglasses for this tour
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children younger than 18 years old can be accommodated with prior notice
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.