Private Essence of Waiheke Wine Tour
Escape for the day to Waiheke, New Zealand’s "Island of Wine". Enjoy a relaxing and informative day on Waiheke in the safe hands of a knowledgeable guide.
You will visit three of Waiheke’s top vineyards and sample a range of their wines. Along the way, enjoy a scenic drive with live commentary to learn about the island’s history, geography, people and culture.
After your wine-tasting experience, sit back, relax and enjoy lunch at a local restaurant before heading back to the ferry or your accommodation. Lunch is at your own expense.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Pickup and drop-off from Waiheke accommodation
- Transport by private vehicle
- Wine tastings at up to three vineyards
What's excluded :
- Ferry ticket fares
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ananda Tours, Auckland, Waiheke Island 1081 New Zealand
Escape for the day to Waiheke, New Zealand’s "Island of Wine". Enjoy a relaxing and informative day on Waiheke in the safe hands of a knowledgable guide.
Pass By: Hauraki Gulf, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
Visit three of Waiheke’s top vineyards and sample a range of their wines on this private guided tour. Learn about the island’s history and culture.
Departure Point :Waiheke Island, Auckland, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Please catch the 10am Fullers ferry from Downtown Auckland ( ferry ticket price not included in tour price). Our guide will meet you off this ferry when you arrive on Waiheke Island with a signboard. If you are staying on Waiheke Island we can pick you up from your Island accommodation. Please contact us to make arrangements for this service.Ports
- Matiatia Wharf, Waiheke Island
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years for wine tasting and wine during lunch
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Ferry tickets can be purchases at the Fullers Ferry Terminal at 99 Quay St
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.