Private Full Day Photo Tour of Queenstown | Skippers | Glenorchy | Wanaka |Otago
• This private photography tour provides a flexible itinerary.
• You can choose an astro photography tour option between February & November.
• You will receive approx 5 -10 complimentary professional digital photographs within the week or two after the tour.
• This local business is approved by Department of Conservation (DOC) to operate in public conservation areas in the South Island. It complies with environmental standards set by DOC, as well as safety standards set by an independent auditor. The DOC label shows visitors that the business pays fees to DOC to support conservation in New Zealand.
• Your guide holds the public liability insurance, first aid certification and Passenger Service license, which allows to carry and transport clients and are the legal requirements for running this kind of business safely.
All of this provides confidence and peace of mind to the clients that this local business offers only the high quality, safe and enjoyable experiences.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Coffee, tea & bottled water
- Picnic lunch & snacks
- Photographic guidance
- Complimentary high resolution digital images of you during the tour
- Air-conditioned 4WD vehicle with WiFi on board
- Flexible itinerary and starting time
- Personalized tour for solo visitors or small group (2-4 people)
- The Department of Conservation (DOC) approved business to operate in public conservation areas
- Entry/Admission - Historic Skippers School
What's excluded :
- Personal insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Queenstown, New Zealand
Queenstown & its surroundings
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Arrowtown, Arrowtown, Otago Region, South Island
We stop for a quick look at the old gold mining village of Arrowtown
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Historic Skippers School, Skippers Road, Queenstown 9371 New Zealand
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Glenorchy, Glenorchy, Otago Region, South Island
Glenorchy & Paradise
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Wanaka, Wanaka, Otago Region, South Island
Wanaka & Cardrona
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you are visiting Queenstown & Southern Lakes and want to sample its beautiful scenery, expect to be blown away by the awesomely spectacular mountain scenery. This tour is suited to anyone who is looking to photograph a wide range of different locations in one day and see the sights of Queenstown at the same time.You will be guided throughout the tour by the local female photographer and provided with tutoring (if needed) in between traveling and while you are photographing. You can expect to learn about the creative composition parts, DSLR camera settings as well as post production (on request). The tutoring is completely tailored to everyone’s level, so each photo tour is perfectly suitable from an absolute beginner to advanced photographer and anything in between. A full day photography tour is a great, relaxed and fun experience exploring the beautiful vistas around the Southern Lakes.You can choose several different locations depending on your preferences and the time you want to spend in each location.Some possible options include: Windy Point lookout up the Remarkables road, Crown Range lookout, the village of Arrowtown, Hensman Road lookout over Queenstown, Kawarau Gorge, Lake Hayes, Kelvin Heights peninsular and more.Other locations such as Wanaka & Cardrona, Glenorchy & Paradise, Skippers Canyon take an hour's drive from Queenstown. Please note that you are able to select one or two longer distance locations.After this private tour you will surely be fully loaded with amazing images and memories.Airports
- Frankton Airport, Queenstown New Zealand
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Private Full Day Photo Tour of Queenstown | Skippers | Glenorchy | Wanaka |Otago 1/5/2020 - 10/26/2021
Individual Tour (Solo Visitor) 1/19/2020 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.