Private Milford Sound Tour with Cruise & Lunch from Te Anau
While the destinations you will be visiting are truly spectacular, we at Cheeky Kiwi Travel believe it is our guides, the journey and the little details that set our tours well apart. Secret stops, wildlife viewings, specially designed vehicles, complementary refreshments and many other pleasant surprises ensure our tours are an experience to remember.
This fully-guided, private day trip combines the amazing return journey to Milford Sound with a boutique Milford Sound Cruise aboard the No.1 Trip Advisor rated cruise company, Cruise Milford. Led by our famously passionate tour guides, notorious for bringing your journey to life by sharing their stories and rich background knowledge, and run in modern, comfortable minibuses packed with extras ensuring your comfort and safety.
per adult from
8 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private and Fully Guided Tour
- Cruise Entry
- Lunch - Picnic Lunch
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Eglinton Valley
- Entry/Admission - Mirror Lakes Walk
- Entry/Admission - Milford Sound
- Entry/Admission - The Chasm Walk
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic beverages (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Te Anau, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park, Southland Region, South Island
Our tour starts by traveling along this beautiful lake learning about the local area.
Stop At: Eglinton Valley, Milford Sound New Zealand
Follow the path of and ancient glacier through Fiordland National Park. one of the first major attractions as you enter Fiordland.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Mirror Lakes Walk, Milford Road,, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
Stroll among small lakes with lovely reflections of the Earl Mountains on this easy, short walk off Milford Road
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Homer Tunnel, 94 S.h., Milford Sound New Zealand
Travel through the mind-blowing Homer Tunnel, emerging as the valley descends sharply down to Milford Sound, with its hundreds of waterfalls cascading into crystal clear waters.
Stop At: Milford Sound, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park 9679 New Zealand
Upon arriving in Milford Sound you will board your cruise with Cruise Milford (the No. 1 Cruise in Milford Sound on TripAdvisor). The Cruise Milford experience offers a boutique cruise on a smaller boat which is less crowded and a crew that offers a much more informative and personal tour of Milford Sound.
The smaller boat means get closer to the wildlife and nature including the New Zealand fur seals basking on the rocks, massive rock faces rising for hundreds of meters out of the sea and see waterfalls cascade from ancient rainforest high in the mountains.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mitre Peak, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
Marvel at the awe-inspiring Mitre Peak - the iconic Milford Sound photo, with it steep triangular peak rising high up above the reflective waters of the Milford Sound.
Stop At: The Chasm Walk, Milford Road State Highway 94 , Fiordland National Park, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
Spectacular bush walk and dramatic views of powerful waterfalls and water sculpted shapes in the rocks.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Manapouri Airport, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children aged 7 years and below are required to travel in a child safety car seat. If you don't have a car seat one can be provided (with 24 hours’ notice).
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.