Private Onshore:Marlborough's Wine and Gourmet from Picton: Vehicle 2 of 6 seats
The Port of Picton in the Queen Charlotte Sound welcomes cruise ships through-out the season. Just 25 minutes south of Picton. Your Local Chauffeur takes you on a scenic journey to enjoy the famous Marlborough wines. Your personal tour offers great flexibility to combine your favourite requests with Your Local Chauffeur's recommendations of the area. Enjoy a full wine tour experience or mix with other Marlborough gourmet and local attractions. You can opt for a non-wine tour if you wish. Exciting options you could consider: a visit to an award-winning garden, renowned local artists’ galleries, and the opportunity to see pet sheep, alpaca, goats and kune kune. Omaka Aviation Centre too. Some activities must be booked in advance so please message us on options you would like to visit. Some entry fees will apply.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Complimentary Chocolates
- Entry/Admission - Forrest Wines Cellar Door
- Entry/Admission - Saint Clair Family Estate Vineyard Kitchen
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre, 79 Aerodrome Road, Blenheim 7272 New Zealand
Customised etc as options wineries and add other things
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Forrest Wines Cellar Door, 19 Blicks Road Blenheim, Renwick 7204 New Zealand
The most beautiful setting by a lake and relaxing spots to enjoy their stunning wines.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Saint Clair Family Estate Vineyard Kitchen, 13 Selmes Road Rd3, Blenheim 7273 New Zealand
Reserve Sauvignon Blanc is your special treat and you will be pleased to know that in Marlborough there are many varietals for you to enjoy. Your special favourite surely will be here.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Makana Confections, Corner of Rapaura Road and O'Dwyer's Road, Blenheim 7273 New Zealand
Chocolate that you have never tried and will love. Great tastings and Macadamia Butter Crunch. Really you cannot go home without it!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Queen Charlotte Sound, Queen Charlotte Walk, Picton New Zealand
An option on your tour is to take a scenic driver around the Bays of the Sounds. After a fresh local seafood lunch take in the breath-taking views of seascapes and travel through to Picton for a coffee stop and walk on the foreshore.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Picton, New Zealand
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Your guide will offer health and safety briefing before getting out of the vehicle at each venue or activity as they could have specific requirements that this guide will apply. If possible we will all stay together in our social distancing group and sanitiser will be taken with us at all times.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.