Private Shore Excursion: Showcase Of Dunedin Nz
A SPECIAL SHOWCASE OF DUNEDIN HIGHLIGHTS IS CREATED FOR YOUR TIME ONSHORE
Dunedin is famous for New Zealand’s finest heritage and cultural icons, spectacular breath-taking ocean and mountain views, beautiful gardens and city cafes.
New Zealand’s amazing hot spots in Dunedin and surrounds provides you with a variety of options that can be made to a custom style day of memories.
The itinerary for you is designed with plenty of allowance for your ship's arrival and departure times. A comfortable vehicle is provided for up to eleven people.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Larnach Castle & Gardens
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Larnach Castle & Gardens, 145 Camp Rd Otago Peninsula, Dunedin New Zealand
The only registered Castle in New Zealand. Beautiful Gardens and heritage rooms to explore. The Ballroom Cafe for you to relax and imagine those days of exquisite ballgowns, powdered wigs and tantalizing local foods.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your chauffeur is given a specific meeting time by the Port to come to the Passenger pick up office to collect you. This is usually 9:30 am. They will have a signboard with your name. A contact mobile number would be given if you have contact with us.Ports
- Port Chalmers Wharf, 19 Beach Street, Port Chalmers 9023, New Zealand
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Your guide will offer health and safety briefing before getting out of the vehicle at each venue or activity as they could have specific requirements that this guide will apply. If possible we will all stay together in our social distancing group and sanitiser will be taken with us at all times.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.