Private Shore Excursion: Taste of Plenty Food Tour
Join us on a scenic foodie adventure as you taste and sip your way around the Bay of Plenty region, named by the great explorer Captain James Cook.
On this bountiful foodie tour you will get at least 8 tastings which may include: artisan baked goods, local cheeses, seafood, Manuka honey, berries, fruits, famous pies and home made kiwifruit ice cream to name a few. Depending on the day of the tour we may stop at the local farmers market to see the seasonal produce, or it might be a visit to our favourite coffee roaster to learn about the new coffee trends. You will visit kiwi fruit and avocado orchards which dominate agriculture in the region, and I will also take you to one of the most historic and beautiful beaches in New Zealand to taste an iconic kiwi favourite!
If you are foodie you will love this tour!!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private small group tour
- Professional guide
- Light lunch with a glass of wine
- Live commentary on board
- Food tastings
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Optional food products to take home
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cruise Tours Tauranga, 1 The Mall, Mount Maunganui 3110, New Zealand
Starting point for the tour
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :1 The Mall, Mount Maunganui 3116, New Zealand
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- You must provide your own baby or child seats if required.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.