Private Shore Excursion: Wellington Photography Tour
This private shore excursion from your cruise ships arrival into the Port of Wellington is a 8 hour Wellington photography tour and workshop. On this workshop, you’ll learn how to shoot dramatic, awe-inspiring coastal landscapes, plus forest and river photography.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- Professional photographer guide
- Free copy of a Pocket Guide Landscape and Wildlife Photography
- Free hire of Tripod and ND Filters
- Transport by private vehicle
- Port pickup and drop-off
- National Park fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Your tour will start when you are picked you up from the Port of Wellington before being driven out to the Tararua Forest Park. The Tararuas offer some real New Zealand wilderness photography with beautiful rivers and lush forest.
After this we will head over to the Kapiti Coast, stopping en route at a cafe for lunch (not include in the price). We then have the option to include a visit to a local farm or some wildlife photography (depending on your interest ) before heading out to the coast. We will spend the rest of the day exploring beaches to capture views out to Mana and Kapiti Island, learning how to take control of some of the most important settings on your camera for coastal photography and capture long exposure images with use of our ND filters. The tour will end when you are taken back to the port in Wellington.
Departure Point :Wellington Port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Wellington Port
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.