Private Tandem Paraglide Adventure in Queenstown
We are the only company permitted to fly over Queenstown with stunning views of the city and Lake Wakatipu. GFORCE is New Zealand`s largest and most experienced paragliding company.
Professionalism and safety are always key – we undertake ongoing training to always be at the top of our game. Our pilots are the best in the business, with well over two hundred years of combined tandem flying time.
The flight is tailored to you – thrill seekers and those looking for a more relaxed pace are both catered to.
Our philosophy is one of providing our customers with a genuine joy-ride. We pride ourselves on having our clients walk off the landing field with a big smile!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Tandem paraglide with all gear and instruction
What's excluded :
- Your gondola pass is not included. Passes can be purchased directly from Skyline.
Take off from the top of the Skyline Gondola and enjoy the ultimate flight with spectacular views of Lake Wakatipu, the mountains, forests and Queenstown itself.
• G Force Paragliding, Gforce Paragliding Skyline, Gondola Brecon Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Departure Point :Skyline Gondola Base, 53 Brecon Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum of 20kgs and Maximum weight of 100kgs
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.