Private Tour Christchurch to Queenstown via Mount Cook & Tekapo Including Lunch
Travel in a luxurious minivan with this tour from Christchurch to Queenstown via Mt.cook and Lake Tekapo, and reach your destination relaxed & refreshed. It is a great alternative to enjoying New Zealand landscape, making frequent stops for photos on the way.
• Private tour means more personal service from the guide
• Visit the iconic Church of Good Shepherd and Bronze Sheepdog Statue in Lake Tekapo
• Admire Lake Pukaki, the largest lake in Mackenzie region, and stunning alpine scenery
• Savor a delicious buffet lunch with spectacular views at the Hermitage Hotel
• Explore one of the many alpine walks in Mount Cook National Park
per adult from
12 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour (i.e. only for one party)
- Transport in luxurious van (2017 or late model Mercedes Benz)
- Professional guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Buffet lunch at Hermitage Hotel (if option selected)
- Complimentary Hotspot WIFI provided.
- Complimentary light refreshments provided.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Scenic flight with glacier landing (at own expense)
- Around 12 hrs drive including stops from Christchurch will take you to the most bustling city of South Island, Queenstown.
• Pick-up from your hotel or apartment in Christchurch.
• Drive through Ashburton & take the scenic drive via Geraldine.
• Stretch legs at the picturesque little town of Fairlie.
• Visit the heart of Mackenzie Country, the captivating Lake Tekapo. Visit the Church of Good Shepherd & the well-recognized statue of sheepdog.
• Drive to Mt. John Observatory for unbeatable views of alpine landscapes.
• Take a drive to Lake Pukaki, another long large jewel in the Mackenzie Basin; before you head to the majestic Mount Cook.
• Enjoy a scrumptious buffet lunch at Hermitage Hotel.
• Time to explore the walks around Mt. Cook or enjoy a scenic flight with glacier landing (at own expense).
• Drive through Lindis Pass offering mountain & tussock grassland scenery.
• One last time stretch legs at the fruit-growing region of Cromwell situated on the shores of beautiful Lake Dunstan, before you reach your destination.
• Drive through beautiful vineyards of Otago Region.
• Drop-off at your hotel or apartment in Queenstown.
Departure Point :Christchurch, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your preferred location in Christchurch.Airports
- Christchurch Intl Airport, Christchurch New Zealand
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Queenstown, New Zealand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.