Private Tour Half Day Queenstown and Beyond Photography Tour
This is your chance to photograph one of the most spectacular and majestic places on Earth; Queenstown and the Southern Lakes. This half-day private photography tour will take you to the iconic locations you see in brochures as well as those special spots only a local would know, to explore and capture the beauty and splendor for yourself.This tour is designed for photography enthusiasts and your guide is a passionate landscape photographer, with years of local knowledge. Enjoy 4-5 hours of visiting some of the most interesting and beautiful destinations close to Queenstown. Your expert guide will help you with creative advice and show you how to get the most from your camera. The weather in this amazing region is constantly changing bringing many moods that to the mountains, lakes, rivers and forests. Whatever the conditions we always know where to take you to and how to capture unique scenes of outstanding natural beauty.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour for small-groups or individuals
- Flexible itinerary
- Advice on creative composition and using your camera
- Local photographer guide
- Comfortable 4WD
- Light refreshments
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Lunch (Opportunity provided to buy lunch)
- Camera (Nikon D5100, available to rent)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Queenstown-Lakes District, Otago, New Zealand
Your guide, a passionate local landscape photographer will take you to his favourite spots for landscape photography. Initially, he will discuss with you an itinerary based on your interests and skills, light and weather on the day.
Destinations can include:
Glenorchy, The Remarkables, Coronet Peak, Skippers Canyon, Gibbston.
Queenstown is surrounded by incredibly beautiful, magnificent locations: stunning glacial lakes, towering mountain ranges, windswept, tussock clad alpine high country, icy blue rivers, glittering waterfalls, rugged canyons and gorges. Pristine landscapes, untouched by humans and places that show the struggle to tame the land. Quaint gold mining settlements like Arrowtown and Cromwell and fruit and wine growing areas to the east.
Whichever direction you choose, your guide will take you to the best places to capture the splendour and magnificence. You will be mentored on finding great shots, composition and exposure to help you capture the majesty and beauty.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange pickup outside of the Queenstown, Frankton Arrowtown area. This may change the itinerary of the tour depending on the location.Airports
- Frankton Airport, Queenstown New Zealand
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.