Private Tour of Piha and KiteKite Falls from Auckland
This tour takes you to the rugged west coast and begins with a visit to the Arataki visitor centre to learn a about the local area's history and access to some amazing treks before exploring the amazing black sand Piha beach and nearby falls and walking trails.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip private transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arataki Visitor Centre - Waitakere Ranges, 300 Scenic Drive, Nihotupu, Piha, Auckland 0604 New Zealand
Stopover at the Arataki visitor centre.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piha Beach, Piha, Auckland New Zealand
Explore Piha beach.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kitekite Falls, Piha, Auckland New Zealand
Explore KiteKite falls.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up anywhere in Auckland. Residential addresses, hotels or ports.Airports
- Auckland Intl Airport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
- Queens Wharf
- Princes Wharf
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.