Private Tour: Rotorua and Waitomo Caves Day Trip from Auckland
Enjoy a day trip from Auckland to Rotorua with the opportunity to explore the Waitomo Glowworm Caves. Your chauffeur will pick you up from your desired place in Auckland city, and then get ready to enjoy the amazing Rotorua!
Rotorua is New Zealand's ultimate holiday destination for locals and overseas visitors. The Waitomo Caves, one of the North Island's most popular attractions. With beautiful caverns and brightly lit glowworms, this sightseeing experience will be one you won't ever forget!
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Light refreshments and water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Entrance Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Te Puia
- Entry/Admission - Waitomo Glowworm Caves
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Auckland Domain, Park Road, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
Pick up from your hotel accommodation and drive through Auckland CBD and head out towards your day tour.
Stop At: Te Puia, Hemo Road, Rotorua New Zealand
-The New Zealand Māori Arts and Crafts Institute opened in 1963
in Rotorua, New Zealand due to the impending threat of the loss of
traditional Māori arts.
-Visit Geothermal park
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Waitomo Glowworm Caves, 39 Waitomo Village Road, Waitomo Caves 3943 New Zealand
Waitomo is a village on the North Island of New Zealand. It’s known for its extensive underground cave systems. Thousands of glow-worms light up the Glowworm Caves. The vast Ruakuri Cave features waterfalls and limestone formations. West, Mangapohue Natural Bridge is a high limestone arch over Mangapohue Stream. Northeast of the village.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup available from any Auckland CBD hotels, Port, or Airport (additional charges may apply for port or airport)
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- All guides speak English. If you should need a guide that speaks one the following languages it will cost an additional flat rate of 150NZD per group booked: Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.