Private Tour Tauranga Highlights Shore Excursion up to 8 passengers
Take a tour in your own private minivan with an experienced local guide. This Private tour is for a group of up to 8 people. Your day will vary from stunning white sandy beaches, to rainforest walks and stunning waterfalls. There is so much to see and experience in this stunning part of New Zealand. Choose an attraction to visit or enjoy all the "Freebies" this area offers. I can customise your day. Do as much or as little as you choose. Its "Your Day Your Way". Have a great day out with your own Private guide.
- Sandy Beaches and beautiful countryside
- Honey and Kiwi fruit tasting and orchard visit
- McLaren Falls Park and bushwalks
- Tauranga Harbourfront
- Hairy McLary Bronze sculptures
- The Elms Mission House Tauranga
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to attractions as specified
- Lunch - We will stop at a local cafe.
- Entry/Admission - The Elms
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mt Maunganui Main Beach, Marine Parade, Mount Maunganui, Tauranga New Zealand
As we depart the Port we will drive along Pilot Bay and past Mount Maunganui. Hear the Maori legend and learn the meaning of the name. Marvel at the stunning white sand beach where we can stop for beautiful photos.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Experience Comvita, 23 Wilson Road South, Paengaroa 3153 New Zealand
New Zealand is famous for its Manuka Honey. We stop here to view the live bee display and learn about this amazing medicinal honey and the man behind the world famous brand Comvita.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Kiwifruit Country, 316 State Highway 33, Paengaroa 3189 New Zealand
We make a stop at the kiwi fruit orchard to see the fruit growing and taste the fruits and juices. The Bay of Plenty is where kiwifruit began so you will learn about the history of this special fruit.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hairy Maclary & Friends Tauranga Waterfront Sculpture, The Strand, Tauranga New Zealand
Hairy Maclary and eight of his friends – Scarface Claw, Slinky Malinki, Hercules Morse, Muffin McLay, Bottomley Potts, Schnitzel von Krumm, Bitzer Maloney and Zachary Quack. These larger-than-life bronze statutes bring Dame Lynley Dodd’s much loved children’s book characters to life.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: The Elms, 15 Mission Street, Tauranga 3110 New Zealand
This is one of New Zealand's oldest heritage sites and remains at the centre of Tauranga’s history and identity today. Encompassing category one listed heritage buildings and nationally significant collections – all set within a diverse and tranquil garden setting – this one hectare property is a must-see destination for visitors to the region.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: McLaren Falls Park, Tauranga New Zealand
McLaren Falls consists of 190 hectares of lakeland park with one of the best botanical collections of trees in the North Island. The park has extensive walkways including a rainforest walk and waterfall.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Salisbury Wharf, 1 The Mall, Mount Maunganui 3116, New Zealand
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/17/2019 - 12/13/2022
Monday - Sunday: 06:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.