Private Tour Waiotapu Geothermal Shore Excursion up to 8 passengers
Take a tour in your own private minivan with an experienced local guide. This Private tour is for a group of up to 8 people. Your day will include amazing scenery from stunning white sandy beaches, to boiling mud pools and beautiful forests. The main attraction is a visit to Waiotapu There is so much to see and experience in this stunning part of New Zealand. Choose an attraction to visit or enjoy all the "Freebies" this area offers. I can customise your day. Do as much or as little as you choose. Its "Your Day Your Way". Have a great day out with your own Private guide.
- Sandy Beaches and beautiful countryside
- Kiwi fruit tasting and orchard visit (time permitting)
- Lake Rotorua and the Redwood Forest (time permitting)
- Rotorua City Government Gardens (time permitting)
- Waiotapu Geothermal Reserve - Entry Fee additional
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Lady Knox Geyser
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to attractions as specified
- Lunch - We will stop at a local cafe.
- Entry/Admission - Waiotapu Boardwalk/ Mud Pool
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mt Maunganui Main Beach, Marine Parade, Mount Maunganui, Tauranga New Zealand
As we depart the Port we will drive along Pilot Bay and past Mount Maunganui. Hear the Maori legend and learn the meaning of the name. Marvel at the stunning white sand beach where we can stop for beautiful photos.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Kiwifruit Country, 316 State Highway 33, Paengaroa 3189 New Zealand
We make a stop at the kiwi fruit orchard to see the fruit growing and taste the fruits and juices. The Bay of Plenty is where kiwifruit began so you will learn about the history of this special fruit.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Redwoods, Whakarewarewa Forest, Long Mile Road The Redwoods, Rotorua 3046 New Zealand
Breathe some fresh air in a beautiful Redwood Forest and see a Silver Fern.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Waiotapu Boardwalk/ Mud Pool, Waiotapu Loop Road, Wai-O-Tapu New Zealand
See the largest mud pool in this region and be amazed at the bubbling and boiling mud and mini volcanoes. Then take a walk around the stunning geothermal reserve marveling at the colours and textures of the geothermal wonders.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lady Knox Geyser, 201 Waiotapu Loop Road, Rotorua 3073 New Zealand
This Geyser erupts at 10.15am every day. Time permitting we will make a stop by to see the eruption and hear the interesting story about its discovery.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet me on the grassy area opposite the exit gates, near the flag pole. I will have a sign with your name on it. Follow the pathway from the ship through the information tent and to the exit gate (there is only ONE exit gate). Ports
- Tauranga Port
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/17/2019 - 7/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 06:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.