Private Trip to Coromandel
The Coromandel Coast Private Tour will take you to one of the most stunning areas of New Zealand. Formerly known largely for its Hardrock Gold Mining and Kauri, the Coromandel is now popular for tourism especially ecotourism.
Enjoy a boat trip to see the incredible islands, reefs, blowholes, bays and the impressive sea cave at Cathedral Cove where parts of the Narnia film took place. This area is also home to various different marine life including dolphins, little blue penguins and fish (not guaranteed)
Then take in the beautiful bush scenery on the 1-hour train ride at the Driving Creek Railway. Once at the top, you will be in awe with the panoramic views over the islands. Before you head back to Auckland you will get the unique experience of digging your very own private natural spa pool at the famous Hot Water Beach.
Note: we can also offer transfers to charter boats, seaplane or Helicopter on request. Please advise dietary requirements when making the booking.
per adult from
What's included :
- Proffessional guide
- Lunch - Picnic Lunch
- Snacks and Water complimentary
- Spade provided to dig hole at hot water beach
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral Cove Walk
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Auckland Central, Auckland Central, North Island
Meet your experienced and knowledgeable guide in Auckland city to start your tour to the Coromandel Coast
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Cathedral Cove Walk, 65 Grange Rd S, Hahei 3591 New Zealand
Enjoy a boat cruise to the world-famous Cathedral Cove beach where parts of Narnia were filmed. Along the way look out for the range of sea life including dolphins, blue penguins and various kinds of fish that you may be lucky enough to see. Take in the view of the beautiful coastal islands, sea caves, blowholes and bays as you cruise around in the boat.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hot Water Beach, Hot Water Beach, Coromandel Peninsula, Waikato Region, North Island
Imagine digging a hole in the sand by the beach and discovering hot water ... that's exactly what you can do at Hot Water Beach, dig your very own hotspring spa while looking out at one of New Zealands impressive beaches.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Auckland CBD, Auckland, New Zealand
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.