Private Wine Gourmet and Scenic Delights Tour from Picton
Enjoy stunning scenic views of the Marlborough wine region and taste the sensational wines and seriously delicious gourmet treats and cuisine with your experienced local chauffeur/guide who will take you on an exciting wine and gourmet experience on this private, full-day tour from Picton. Your interests are the priority for the day and can also include the Heritage Air Museum, award winning gardens, local producers of crafts and talented artisans. Your tour is custom-made especially for you.
Your chauffeur/guide is a local with experience and knowledge to ensure you receive the very best Marlborough has to offer. Your tour will be in a comfortable 6 seat vehicle with wide window view advantages.
Tours depart from Picton at 9:30 am or can be flexible to suit your own schedule.
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Gourmet treats tasting
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Stop At: Marlborough Sounds, Picton New Zealand
As an optional part of this tour travellers' can choose a scenic driver around the Bays of the Marlborough Sounds. Spectacular high vantage points overlooking the rolling hills and secluded holiday niches and watch the boaties' enjoy our beautiful sea playground.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Makana Confections, Corner of Rapaura Road and O'Dwyer's Road, Blenheim 7273 New Zealand
A most popular pastime is eating chocolate. Not just any chocolate here in Blenheim but boutique confections that will make your mouth water when you try the more than generous samples. You cannot resist.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre, 79 Aerodrome Road, Blenheim 7272 New Zealand
For all air enthusiasts, Peter Jackson has just the place for you. At Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre with cafe and memorabilia you can view the incredible life like displays surrounding the classic aircraft rebuilt or preserved from WW2. Peter is our famous Movie genius creating Weta Works in Wellington and more displays at Te Papa Museum. Even if you are not a plane buff you will be fascinated with the intricacies and detail.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your pick and drop off is at your own designated accommodation. Please advise when you make your booking.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Your guide will offer health and safety briefing before getting out of the vehicle at each venue or activity as they could have specific requirements that this guide will apply. If possible we will all stay together in our social distancing group and sanitiser will be taken with us at all times.