Privately Guided Rock Climbing - Half Day
Feel the raw adventure and excitement of our guided rock climbing experience for
beginner through to advanced climbers. Under our professional instruction feel your body and mind work together as you reach new heights.
Queenstown Rock Specialists | Half day Option
• No experience required
• All levels can be catered for in a session
• Active, authentic & adventurous
• Value 4 or 8 hour sessions
• Quality time - with quality local guides
• Scenic locations, get among the environment
• Raw and Fun!
• Great tailored for families on a Day Out!
We have a selection of cliffs with varying difficulty providing an experiential trip that it both fun and challenging.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All technical equipment (harness, climbing shoes, helmet)
- Courtesy transport to and from the climbing areas
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meet your Guide at our Reservations Counter in the Outside Sports retail centre. From here you'll be transported the short distance to our 'Base' where you'll be introduced to climbing, and outfitted with all the equipment you will require.
Once your briefed, your guide will take you to the selected climbing location. Here all our climbs are great for absolute beginners, or for experienced climbers seeking more of a challenge. Enjoy the sun, the lake views, and the company of your group as you work together to climb, or rappel in our fantastic outdoor environment.
We aim to have you climbing within 30 minutes of meeting us, so you get real value from your half day with us, and plenty of quality interaction with your local guide, and new friends! After 3-3.5 hours of fun, we head back to the vehicle, and we return you to our meeting point, for a well deserved rest.
Departure Point :Outside Sports Retail Shop(Centrally located). Meet on the balcony at the rear of the shop.
Return Detail :Outside Sports, 9 Shotover Street
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age 6. For younger children, please see our familiy adventures
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If cancelled due to very poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.