Progressive WINTER Wine and Gourmet Trail of Marlborough
Marlborough's WINTER SPECIAL Wine and Gourmet experience is something you should not miss....Progressive Wine and Gourmet Trail with your menu tailor-made for your tastes. A selection of fine winery venues create a special plate and wine match just for you.
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Progressive 5 stage/5 venue menu
- Complimentary chocolates
- Entry/Admission - Giesen Cellar Door
What's excluded :
- Additional wine and food
Stop At: Giesen Cellar Door, 26 Rapaura Road, Renwick 7273, New Zealand
One of your main Gourmet stops and part of your trail will be here at this wonderful winery offering mixed platter of meats and cheeses or a cheese platter option.
Please note that the other venues/attractions listed can differ depending on the day but limited space is only provided here to give you a sample of the day
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Makana Confections, Corner of Rapaura Road and O'Dwyer's Road, Blenheim 7273 New Zealand
Delicious Boutique Chocolate to taste with options to purchase. No preservatives and cater for all foodies.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Forrest Wines Cellar Door, 19 Blicks Road Blenheim, Renwick 7204 New Zealand
This is a wonderful stop at their winery. The home of the Two Doctors and a label of this name too. We stop for a dessert option here to mix with their special sweeter wines. All wine tasting is offered.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Saint Clair Family Estate Vineyard Kitchen, 13 Selmes Road Rd3, Blenheim 7273 New Zealand
Amazing wine and chocolate option and can vary depending on custom offered to you on the day. Delicious Award winning Reserve Sauvignon and even a taste of Cab Merlot from their vineyard in Hawkes Bay.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All travellers are picked up and returned to their designated accommodation within Marlborough.Hotels. Motels, B&B, Private Homes or other.
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This wine and food trail is more suited to adults. Infants and children please contact us.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Your guide will offer health and safety briefing before getting out of the vehicle at each venue or activity as they could have specific requirements that this guide will apply. If possible we will all stay together in our social distancing group and sanitiser will be taken with us at all times.